8 March 2022 is International Women’s Day – a day of celebrating women’s achievements, and raising awareness about discrimination and inequalities. Many WUN research projects explore gender and global challenges through international research collaborations that take advantage of the cultural and geographical diversity of our network.
Learn about these international research collaborations in the Worldwide Universities Network here:
- Global Research Network on the Economic Empowerment of Women (ReNEW) – Visit the project page to learn more
- Gendering Public Health – Women’s Leadership in the context of COVID-19 – Visit the project page to learn more
- Marriage Migrants in Asia (the feminization of migration in Asia) – Visit the project page to learn more
- Women’s Mobility: Negotiating Work and Family Spheres in Asia – Visit the project page to learn more
- Mental Health Impact and Access to Health and Social Care Services for Women Victims of Intimate Partner Violence – Visit the project page to learn more
- OPERA – Optimal Pregnancy Environment Risk Assessment – Visit the project page to learn more
- Gendering Migration: Women and Girls Experiences of Gender-based discrimination, abuse and violence across migratory stages – Visit the project page to learn more
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about exciting and essential research driven by researchers around the globe who join forces in the Worldwide Universities Network.
Visit the WUN Research page for an overview of the complete WUN research portfolio with over 80 projects that address major global challenges: Responding to Climate Change, Public Health, Global Higher Education and Research and Understanding Cultures.