Image: The Royal Society
The Department of Sociological Studies of The University of Sheffield welcomes applications for its Visiting International Fellowship Scheme. The scheme is open to academics worldwide who are able to demonstrate how they will contribute to fostering the development of international sociological research relations in the Department.
The fellowship will be offered for visits between 4 and 6 weeks per year and applicants may request funding for up to £2,500 to support their travel and subsistence expenses for the duration of the visit.
The scheme aims to:
- Develop the Department’s international profile and reputation;
- Build the Department’s international networks and collaborative partnerships;
- Create potential for reciprocal visiting schemes;
- Deliver expertise, a new resource and input to the wider Department;
- Increase the visibility of international collaborations within the Department, and encourage future collaborations with academic staff and post graduate research students.
For more information on the scheme including application please see this web page.