Towards Net Zero and Sustainable Cities with Resource Optimisation, Circular Economy, and Research Network
(NZS CITIES): Net Zero Cities
We are excited to announce two virtual seminars on “Towards Net Zero and Sustainable Cities with Resource Optimisation, Circular Economy and Research Network (NZS CITIES)”.
The seminars are organised by WUN partners Mahidol University, University of Alberta, University of Auckland, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, University College Dublin, Maastricht University, Makerere University, The University of Sheffield, and University of York as part of their WUN supported project of the same name.
Seminar 1: Thursday 16 November 2023, from 14.30-16.30 hrs. (GMT+7; Indochina Time)
- “Net Zero Cities in Thailand: Policy in Action” by Low Carbon City and Society Office, Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (TGO)
- “Waste Management Opportunities for Net Zero and Sustainable Cities” by Prof. Dr. Vladimir Strezov, Macquarie University
- “Towards Net Zero Cities: Leveraging Resource Optimization and Circular Economy for Net Zero Targets” by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Trakarn Prapaspongsa, Mahidol University
Seminar 2: Friday, 17 November 2023, from 09.00-11.00 hrs. (GMT+7; Indochina Time)
- “SDG 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities: Progress and the Way Forward for Thailand” by Asst. Prof. Chol Bunnag, Director of SDG Move or the Centre for SDG Research and Support, Faculty of Economics, Thammasat University
- “Future Regenerative Cities: Perspectives and Experiences from Down Under” by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Paola Boarin, Director of Future Cities Research Hub, University of Auckland
- “Data Politics of Urban Sustainability: Perspectives from China” by Asst. Prof. Dr. Calvin King Lam Chung, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- “Enhancing Sustainability in Cities: A Circular Economy and Resource Optimization Approach”by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Trakarn Prapaspongsa, Mahidol University
Seminar Platform: Zoom
Registration Deadline: 10 November 2023. Please register via the QR codes in the poster.
For more information, please contact email@example.com